Congratulations on your admission to the Class of 2021 at CEC! We are so excited to welcome you to our family.
Note: Accepted students are notified via mail if they have completed the following steps:
- Submitted an application for admission
- Academic records have been sent to CEC
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
Accepted students are now eligible to enroll at a discounted rate of $100. This fee increases to $175 after 2/1/17.
Here are your next steps:
- Upon acceptance, CEC creates and activates your account in the SmartTuition program.
- Immediately following acceptance, you will receive an invoice in the mail from SmartTuition with directions for completing your enrollment.
- Your due date to remit payment via SmartTuition will be noted on your invoice. Please be sure to remit payment by that date in order to save your spot in the Class of 2021.
- You may mail in your payment directly to SmartTuition or complete your payment online with a credit/debit card. Directions will be outlined on your invoice.
- You also have the option of paying online with a credit card here: https://secure.acceptiva.com/?cst=4df5fb
- You are not charged tuition/fee payments, as billing for those payments begins in June 2017.
- This fee is non-refundable and is not credited toward any other school charges.
Upon completion of your enrollment, you will receive your official admissions packet in February with more important forms and information to facilitate your transition into CEC.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Office of Admissions at any time.
Office of Admissions
Mrs. Brittany Kane ’05
Director of Admissions
215-945-6200 Ext. 410