PA EITC – Educational Improvement Tax Credit
Convert Your Business Tax Dollars into Support for CEC Students
A gift to CEC can provide your business with a substantial Pennsylvania tax credit through the Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC) while giving tuition assistance to deserving students. If your business is subject to one or more of the following PA taxes, it is eligible to participate in the EITC.
- Personal Income Tax of corporation shareholders or Partnership partners
- Corporate Net Income Tax
- Capital Stock Franchise Tax
- Bank & Company Shares Tax
- Title Insurance Companies Shares Tax
- Insurance Premiums Tax
- Mutual Thrift Institution Tax
- Personal Income Tax of S corporation shareholders or Partnership partners
The process works like this:
- Your company submits a one-page online application to the PA Department of Community and Economic Development.
- Upon approval, your company makes a donation to CEC’s Scholarship Fund within 60 days.
- CEC responds with written confirmation, which you forward to the DCED and the tax credit is posted to your account at the PA Department of Revenue.
For more information and the EITC Application Form for businesses, please contact William C. Burns ’73, Director of Institutional Advancement, at 215-945-6200 Ext. 415 or at firstname.lastname@example.org